Class 4 Information
Class 4 is where the journey through Landscove reaches its finale. The class is taught by Miss Barlow, with Mrs Ryder teaching FAB, art and DT and Mr Tanner teaching PE.
We are looking forward to an exciting year, including a residential with lots of adventures along the way.
In this class the aim is to fully prepare the children for what lies ahead when they take those first steps away from Landscove onto the next part of their educational journey. It’s always an interesting time watching the children grow and prepare for their futures. We hope that we have planted lots of seeds that will flourish!
2020 - 2021
- Welcome back letter from Mrs Ryder
- Class 4 Autumn newsletter
- Autumn timetable
- Class contract
- Recovery curriculum
- Wellbeing toolkit from Young Devon
- Online Safety Activity Sheet 1
- Online Safety Activity Sheet 2
- Wellbeing checklist
- Stay Active
- Supporting Mental Wellbeing during Coronavirus
2019 - 2020