If I am not happy with the provision at the school, how can I share my concerns or make a complaint?

If you are not happy with the SEND provision at the school, please contact the class teacher, SENDCo or the Academy Head, to share your concerns. We hope to support you as much as possible but any further grievance may be directed to the clerk to the Local Board: clerk@thelink.academy