The wearing of school uniform is actively encouraged, fostering an identity with and pride in the school.
· School Logo Jumpers, sweatshirts, cardigans, fleece jackets and PE shirts are available from https://myclothing.com/landscove-church-of-england-primary-school/12863.school, but not all logo items are not essential.
Children are encouraged to wear:
· Navy sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece. (Bearing the school logo is useful for when we take trips as the logo helps to easily identify us.)
· Blue skirt or pinafore
· Blue/black trousers/shorts
· White or Blue Polo Top / shirt with collars not round neck
· White socks, navy tights or blue leggings worn under a skirt as tights
· Sensible and smart black or blue shoes. Trainers of this colour are also suitable, but a second pair must be available for sport/PE.
· Summer wear with blue check
· Sun hats should be worn in the Summer
· Joggers and hoodies are acceptable for PE only.